Follow @junemason74 books galore: Science Fiction Books Make the Best Movies- Revisited: Hunger Games

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Monday, September 24, 2012

Science Fiction Books Make the Best Movies- Revisited: Hunger Games

Science fiction books are one of my favorite genres to read about.  I love to watch movies and read books that are in this genre.  They have some of the most exciting plots and action packed stories.  My favorite part is the creativity in these stories!  Science fiction books make some of the best movies out there!  One of these great science fiction books made into a movie is Hunger Games.  I watched the movie Hunger Games.  This is a really good movie!  I loved the creativity in it.  It will be impossible to forget this story anytime soon.  The movie Hunger Games is based on the novel by Suzanne Collins.  This is definitely a fun story and I am looking forward to watching the sequels of the Hunger Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment