Follow @junemason74 books galore: What Inspires the Writer in Me- Western Genres

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

What Inspires the Writer in Me- Western Genres

I love to read westerns.  It is something all of us can relate to in our history.  I am inspired to write western stories when I am out in the country.  Just by being out in the wild, and seeing detail first hand, I can catch it in my mind to record for my plot in my book.  You can create a variety of great characters with a plot of fine detail for the wild.  This makes a great western.  The part about being out in the wild, is what makes a western what it is.  This is one of many ways that inspires me to write my western book.  There are so many ways you can study the wild nature of our country.  I find the best way is to be out there first hand and catch all the detail for myself!




What Inspires the Writer In Me- Western Genres Continued...

Most Recent:

No comments:

Post a Comment