Follow @junemason74 books galore: Action Books Make the Best Movies

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Action Books Make the Best Movies

I have been watching some great movies lately.  One thing I started to notice is that the movies I was watching were based on books.  I started to do some research.  I found a lot of movies based on books.  Some of my favorite movies are written off of books.  It really makes me inspired to see all these stories brought to life with movies.  One of my favorite action movies of all time, Die Hard, was based off of a book!  A year or so back it seemed that a lot of movies were created by the producers themselves.  It is becoming a more popular thing to see books made into movies this year.  The movie I Am Number Four is an action movie based on the book written by Pittacus Lore.  One of my favorites, The Eagle is derived from the book Eagle of the Ninth, written by Rosemary Sutcliff.  This was one of the best movies I have seen!  You can check out some of my movie reviews on twitter if you like.  I watch many of them, so there will be more reviews to come! 

Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/junemason74




Action Books Make the Best Movies- Revisited...

Most Recent:

No comments:

Post a Comment