Follow @junemason74 books galore: What Inspires the Writer in Me- Fantasy Genres

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

What Inspires the Writer in Me- Fantasy Genres

Fantasy books tend to inspire many people, including those who make it a movie!  To be inspired to write a fantasy book, I am first thinking of inspiring many others from an unforgettable story.  That is the first start for me.  One of the main things that inspires me to write a fantasy book is to take a look at some of the normal things around me: nature, people, technology, science, etc.  Next I think of something way out there with my imagination, like a tree floating in the air.  That is a wild imagination, but it is something nice to have in a fantasy novel.
I'm headed outside.  It's so windy today!  I'm going to place my small fennel plants in the soil of my garden.  After I'm done caring for everything out there I'll be ready to sit and write! :)






What Inspires the Writer In Me- Fantasy Genres Continued...

Most Recent:

No comments:

Post a Comment