Follow @junemason74 books galore: What Inspires the Writer in Me- Comedy Genres

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

What Inspires the Writer in Me- Comedy Genres

When I think of a nice plot and find some humor in it, I am inspired to make it into a comedy story.  A nice plot, whether it has action, horror, or romance in it, makes a great story when humor is added.  I like how the story Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter mixes comedy with the detailed history of Abraham Lincoln.  I like to think of a nice story that I am familiar with.  Then I like to add some humor to it!  This is the best part for me!  I like to develop a new story out of my oh so familiar one with something no one would have guessed would be included in the plot I have created.  I am inspired to think of the obvious, then think of the not so obvious, that is sort of comical when you think of the two together.  That is fun to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment