Follow @junemason74 books galore: Shining the Light On Western Books

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Shining the Light On Western Books

Shining the light on western books brings out many popular genres within this genre in different western books.  Genres such as action, science fiction, and comedy are shining the light on western books.  These are all my favorite.  I could not choose any one of these combinations out of the others.  They bring out such a unique story and are shining the light on western books.  Another classic would be romance genres shining the light when they are used within the western genre in western books.  I like to see the different outcomes when you mix things up with different genres within western books.  When I see this in western books it is my curiosity that makes me pick the book up because you never know what it is going to be.  I am excited to find out what it is that I am going to be reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment