Follow @junemason74 books galore: What Inspires the Writer In Me- Western Genres Continued

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What Inspires the Writer In Me- Western Genres Continued

What inspires the writer in me to write western genres is when I think of things that used to mean a lot when we people settled in America, but no longer has that kind of significance to it.  For example, it used to mean a lot to travel a couple miles.  Now that is not the case.  This western way of life is inspires me in itself.  As a writer, I like to look for these things that interest me.  When I think about some of these examples it continuously inspires me. This is a whole new way of life that can always be found in western genres.  I love to read and write genres like these.  The writer as well as the reader in me never get bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment