Follow @junemason74 books galore: My Favorite Things In Science Fiction Books

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

My Favorite Things In Science Fiction Books

I have a list of things that I have read in science fiction books.  They are some of my favorite topics in science fiction.  I could go on for each of these topics and explain why I like them, why they fit so well with science fiction books, and the interest they bring to science fiction books.  That is why they are my favorite.  Some of these things are amazing ideas.  Here is a list of my favorite things in science fiction books:

  • Time travel
  • robots
  • zombies
  • eternal life
  • superpowers
  • scientific discoveries
  • scientific technology
  • illusions

No comments:

Post a Comment