Follow @junemason74 books galore: What Inspires the Writer In Me- Western Genres Continued

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

What Inspires the Writer In Me- Western Genres Continued

Western genres are some of the best genres to come by.  They have original material that is worth reading.  What inspires the writer in me to write a western book, is when I think of situations that would be exciting, and put these situations in a remote place in the wild.  I like action westerns.  This is what inspires a writer like me to write a western.  I think of action plots, and then place them in a western setting.  I can think of many plots to fit in with any other western settings.  As a writer, I have fun coming up with the settings to fit in with the plot.  These are the kind of stories in the western genres that I like to read and write about.  They are exciting and fun to experience, no matter which role you play, reading the story, or being the writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment