Follow @junemason74 books galore: Short Stories Make the Best Movies Revisited

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Short Stories Make the Best Movies Revisited

There are some great short stories out there.  These stories give a lot of imagination to the reader.  Stories that are short are fun to read because you can reflect clearly on the story after reading it.  I find it very entertaining to read short stories.  The best time for me to read short stories is when I am familiar with the movie.  It is enjoyable when I am able to see movies off of the short stories that I have read.  Here are some movies based on short stories:  From Beyond based on the short story by H.P. Lovecraft, Impostor based on the short story by Philip K. Dick, and The Last Mimzy based on the short story Mimsy Were the Borogoves by Lewis Padgett.  I like to see movies like these.  They give me more reflection on the story that I read and they are just entertaining to watch.  Short stories really do make some of the best movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment