Follow @junemason74 books galore: My Favorite Settings In Action Books

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

My Favorite Settings In Action Books

The settings that I like in action books are the ones that make the character feel boxed in like they can't get out.  Some of my favorite are settings like a crowded city or town and settings with a small room that is hard to get out of.  I think these make great action settings.  They are my favorite settings for action books because it creates a lot of tension needed for action settings.  For me, the more tension the better in action settings!  They are also my favorite settings because it makes it almost impossible for the character to escape, which leads them to do some fighting.  I like action books that have settings like this.  It is always fun to see what is coming next in these books!

No comments:

Post a Comment