Follow @junemason74 books galore: What Inspires the Writer In Me- Short Stories Continued

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

What Inspires the Writer In Me- Short Stories Continued

I love to read and write short stories when I am on a vacation.  It is the perfect time to get some ideas down and then get right back to your fun activities.  I have time to get some work done and go back to my vacation.  I find this fun to do because it purely inspires me to write a short story.  A vacation is what inspires the writer in me to write short stories.  It doesn't have to be a long one.  It can be a mini vacation.  And it doesn't have to be an expensive vacation to inspire the writer in me.  Sometimes something I truly enjoy and spend the day on count as a vacation to me.  It really inspires the writer in me when I take vacations like an all day gardening trip to my backyard, or play tennis all day.  I take a short break whenever I feel like it, and how long I feel like it.  During this time I love to read and write short stories.  When I am on my vacation I can reflect on some of the ideas I am putting in to my short stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment