Follow @junemason74 books galore: What Inspires the Writer In Me- Romance Books

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What Inspires the Writer In Me- Romance Books

The smell of roses.  That is what inspires the writer in me to write romance books.  When you think of it, it is the idea of the smell of sweetness from the roses that is inspiring.  The roses themselves do not inspire me to write a romance book.  It is all about the idea of the roses.  In this case, the smell of roses inspires the writer in me.  When I think of this, I apply to it to other everyday situations.  For example, a gift from a loved one can be just as sweet, or maybe something or someone you just care a lot about.  This applies for a good plot in romance books.  This is something for the writer in me to enjoy.  I love the smell of roses to be applied in my romance books!

No comments:

Post a Comment