Follow @junemason74 books galore: What I Like to Read For Christmas

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Friday, December 16, 2011

What I Like to Read For Christmas

I find many genres interesting to read for Christmas.  I really like action genres with some kind of bad situation that you have to get out of.  I think it adds to the excitement of Christmas.  I also like to read action books that have an adventure to take you on.  I love action books that are creative, and have details added to this genre.  A new form of action that I haven't seen before is always something that I want to read.  I like the unexpected in action books.  It is one of my favorite parts in action books.  When you add those action books with nonstop action, you can't get a more exciting book to read!  Books like this are so fun to read!  There is nothing better than some nonstop action for bad situations and adventures to celebrate for the Christmas holiday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment