Follow @junemason74 books galore: My Favorite Settings In Science Fiction Books

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Favorite Settings In Science Fiction Books

I find that science fiction books are so fun to read!  Part of what makes them so fun to read is their endless variation of settings.  Science fiction books are one of my favorite genres.  My favorite settings in science fiction books have to do with things that we are currently researching, and finding new things everyday.  A lot like the movie Jurassic Park.  This is one of my favorite movies.  I love Jurassic Park's settings.  These types of settings will continue to be my favorite for science fiction books because they never get old.  We are always finding things like dinosaur bones and prehistoric plants and objects.  As we do, there is always a different picture painted as to how they looked and lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment