Follow @junemason74 books galore: What Inspires the Writer In Me- Horror Genres Continued

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

What Inspires the Writer In Me- Horror Genres Continued

Horror Genres enlighten on one of our favorite senses to feed on...FEAR.  What makes you scared, will make it interesting.  What inspires the writer in me to write a horror book is when I think of what makes me afraid.  What makes me afraid the most is when I realize I can get hurt.  Even those that seem to be fearless seem to get a little scared when they know that they can get hurt.  It would certainly hurt if you fell off of a building, or to came face to face with a killer clown.  I think of these things when I want to be inspired to write horror genres.  What would be one of the most fearful things for me is to come face to face with a killer clown.  That is what works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment