Follow @junemason74 books galore: My Favorite Settings In Horror Books

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Favorite Settings In Horror Books

I love horror book settings.  Horror books with settings that seem realistic to the reader are my favorite.  Like in the mall, you may think that everything is normal, but that is hardly the case.  That is my favorite part in horror books.  Settings like this are ideal for a horror story.  Behind the scenes there is an evil being.  Horror books make things possible that aren't in order to scare you.  It is fun to read these stories.  I never get tired of the settings in the horror books that I read.  They really do add to the plot.  Horror books are one of my favorite genres to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment