Follow @junemason74 books galore: What Inspires the Writer In Me- Mystery Genres Continued

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Sunday, October 16, 2011

What Inspires the Writer In Me- Mystery Genres Continued

It is in our nature to find things out and solve mysteries.  We are getting even better at it with our technology these days for solving crime.  Maybe it is our moral conduct or our nosiness that drives us to solve crimes.  Whatever it is, we certainly have contributed to the cause.  I think it is more of a moral conduct that inspires my imagination to write mystery books.  Although, there are many times when it is my curiosity or nosiness that inspires me to write a mystery book.  It is kind of like asking the question "who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?"  What inspires you to find out the answer?  Is it your curiosity or your moral conduct to save the cookies.  It is a funny scenario, but I find myself inspired by both!  Whether it was curiosity or moral conduct depends on the person who is writing the mystery book.  An example of my own would be creating a mystery on what is causing mass blackouts around the world.  I would be inspired to write this mystery for moral conduct because I would think it needs to be stopped and I do not like being left in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment