Follow @junemason74 books galore: Science Fiction Books Make the Best Movies- Revisited

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Science Fiction Books Make the Best Movies- Revisited

I love the chance to re-live a great story over and over!  I always get my chance with science fiction books!  Some of the best movies that I have seen are based on science fiction books.  It is about time this genre gets revisited again for some more books and their stories to be re-lived.  Some popular movies based on books that you can re-live are Children of Men based on the book The Children of Men written by P.D. James, Jurassic Park written by Michael Crichton,  and Battlefield Earth based on the book by L. Ron Hubbard.  Some of my favorites are Planet of the Apes by Pierre Boulle, Body Snatchers based on the book The Body Snatchers by Jack Finney, and Congo based on the book by Michael Crichton.

No comments:

Post a Comment