Follow @junemason74 books galore: My Favorite Settings in Science Fiction Books

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Favorite Settings in Science Fiction Books

Settings for science fiction books have unlimited possibilities.  Science is such a broad subject in its own to explore, and even more when you add imagination.  The exciting thing to me for science fiction books is part of exploring things that have never been seen or thought of.  This is exactly what writers bring to the table.  This imagination is what I like to see displayed in the setting of a science fiction book.  Avatar is an excellent example.  The writer had such a unique vision of the setting of this science fiction book.  Some of my favorite settings are places that I have not been, and want to see.  I like to add some science fiction to these places.  Maybe a setting up in the clouds, with some new wild species of birds and a golden colored sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment