Follow @junemason74 books galore: Writing Ideas- Activities for Your Book

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

Writing Ideas- Activities for Your Book

     Food inspires me to write.  As odd as it is, around super time I suddenly feel like writing.  It doesn't usually work, though, because I'm too hungry.  The point is food stimulates your brain.  Make sure you eat appropriately.  I also find that ideas come to me when I'm in the shower and when I'm going to sleep at night.  I'm glad that they come to me, but it's a hassle to write them down or remember them at that time.

     Then I realized; what correlates these circumstances is the physical stimulation to the brain.  You're either thinking nothing, or doing something, i.e. getting the brain going.  If you make a list of what usually gets you into your writing mood, you could maybe find a way to boost your writing time by doing similar activities.  Easy, right?  It makes you think back to when you had writer's block; it must have been like putting your brain into one of those cry rooms- wow- how did we believe there would be any results?  Poor brain....

No comments:

Post a Comment