Follow @junemason74 books galore: My Favorite Settings In Mystery Books

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

My Favorite Settings In Mystery Books

I love to solve mysteries!  My favorite settings for these types of unsuspecting books are settings that are fast paced, like in a busy city.  Anything can happen in these places.  There are a lot of clues to look for.  Now to be more specific, I find a setting like in a bar, or in an apartment, where there a lot of people around to be most interesting.  There you will definitely find a lot of potential suspects and clues.  Anything that keeps me in the unknown for as long as possible makes a good mystery book to me.  I think it is fun when I read a mystery book to see how the character can solve a mystery in a setting like this, and yet stay sharp and focused.  

No comments:

Post a Comment