Follow @junemason74 books galore: My Favorite Settings In Horror Books

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Favorite Settings In Horror Books

I love creative settings with horror books.  Something truly unique makes the danger of the setting come to life when you want it too.  This is kind of like when you see a ghost.  You usually are not expecting to see one there.  My favorite settings in horror books are in hometowns, where people live.  I am sure you have read some good books with this setting!  It is my favorite because it makes you feel right at home.  Now I will be more specific.  I find that settings with people taking trips to the store, or to a friends house to be some of the scariest settings I have come across.

No comments:

Post a Comment