Follow @junemason74 books galore: My Favorite Settings In Books- Action Genres

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

My Favorite Settings In Books- Action Genres

As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, I do love the appearance of a familiar setting for books that I read.  When I am reading an action book, I like there to be an appearance of something calm, and pleasant.  I also like it when the book starts off with action, or in a dangerous place.  I like to be surprised when I open the book, and not know what to expect for a setting until I read.  I like it when there is a description of the characters along with the setting.  One of my favorites is a dark spooky place where people manage to make a living and live there.  Of course, there are so many options, I just leave it to the writer to introduce a fit setting.  I trust the setting will be a perfect place for some battle ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment