Follow @junemason74 books galore: The Power To Write- Get Inspired

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Power To Write- Get Inspired

     Inspiration can be many things.  Inspiration can come from a few words that you write on paper, an exercise that you do, pictures that you look at, or going outside and taking a breath of fresh air.  Whatever you do, always inspire yourself to do good.


     I like to write down what I learned through an experience or trial in my life.  Looking at what I have overcome and grown into breaks the tension holding me back.  I quote myself in a few words, like "You owe yourself."


     Quoting your favorite character, favorite author, book, song, or even a definition, can spark the desire in your heart.  Everyone has something to say; how you say it is what counts, in literature.  Picture that camera filming your book and see if your readers appreciate your poor handling of the equipment as the screen shakes in front of them, making them dizzy.


     Power- the production of intended effects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment