Follow @junemason74 books galore: Can You Learn About Your Character?- Writing Books

Books Galore blog Headline Animator

Books Galore blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Can You Learn About Your Character?- Writing Books

I learn about my characters everyday!  Whether or not I am taking notes, I am learning.  This is the best part about writing because each writer's characters are so unique.  You think you know that character when you are reading a book, but what you know doesn't always hold true.  The same situation goes for real life!  Characters are based off of real people whether it is a mixture of people or not.  There are so many individual people with different qualities and flaws out there, and a hundred times more characters when you mix these qualities and flaws up.  I learn from people.  Every person I meet has the full potential to be a character in my books, or part of a character.

No comments:

Post a Comment